Southwest Chicken Calzones
1 can (12.5 ounces) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend, Colby Jack or Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
1 package (about 10 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough
1) Heat the oven to 425°F.
2) Stir the chicken, cream cheese, 1/2 cup picante sauce and shredded cheese in a medium bowl and set aside.
3) Unroll the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface into a 12-inch square. Cut the dough into 4 (6-inch) squares.
4) Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture on half of each square. Fold the dough over the filling and press the edges together to seal.
5) Place the folded dough squares on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes or until they’re golden brown.
6) Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute and serve with the remaining picante sauce for dipping.